Release date: 22 September, 2023
- Possible crash when removing plugins that send controller data during shutdown.
- Fixed issue where the same cue could be fired multiple times from a single TC trigger.
Release date: 10 September, 2023
- Listen-Button sends feedback to controllers
- Minor graphic bug with next/active cue in Status Bar
- Hardware controller window pops up in wrong place
- Minor fix for project rename function not updating name in main window
- Improved crossfades when bypass, enable, and mute
- Fix for mute affect input feature of chains
- An issue with crackling during PFL/Listen has been resolved.
- Issue with plugin snapshots not getting new ids when a chain or plugin is duplicated
Release date: 16 August, 2023
- Various bug fixes
Release date: 04 August, 2023
- Crash when disabling plugins in the plugin managar
Release date: 03 August, 2023
- Issue with scroll bar resetting in chain view
- Improvements to how bypass is handled in the chains
- Potential crash when opening plugin ui of selected plugin using OSC command
Release date: 31 July, 2023
- SMPTE Time Code Support - Possible to trigger cues from time code
- Improved support for Apple Silicon, increasing performance.
- Crash in Template Browser
- Changes to OSC control - there is now a global OSC control setting pr. project. that lets you control the application directly via OSC
- It is possible to copy and save plugin settings between different plugin instances. To do this, simply access the settings menu of each individual plugin.
- Possible to save/load plugin settings to/from a file
- Changes to the status bar, including a new system for measuring performance, removing the "DSP%" and instead showing processing time in milliseconds.
- Lots of smaller fixes and improvements.
- Audio Performance window. The graph showing processing time can now be shown permanently in a separate panel.
- All underlying frameworks have been updated.
- Fixes for issues with plugin windows getting stuck on the external screen when loading the project without the screen attached.
- The plugin window shows on the wrong monitor if the main window is not in the primary monitor
- Global Snapshot Update button now refreshes the last recalled snapshot instead of the selected one, improving usability as users primarily update the current snapshot, not a different one
- Fixed an issue with multiple Gain Fades in one cue, where one of the cues would not fade correctly.
Release date: 07 May, 2023
- Hotfix for potential crash when loading/closing project
- Last version to support macOS older than 11.5
Release date: 05 May, 2023
- Added option to select between three different multithreading modes to help users tweak performance.
- Fixed an issue where plugin windows would not show if they were previously positioned on an external monitor no longer present.
- Fixed graphics issue with Waves V14 on Windows
- Minor changes to the OSC commands to be less strict on syntax
- Added an option to not show any messages while loading projects. To be used in unattended setups.
- Possible to type in values in the Gain Cue editor
- Templates not showing in some situations.
Release date: 28 February, 2023
- Potential crash when entering bypass mode of a chain
- Project load on application startup would be aborted if the program had an abnormal shutdown.
Release date: 13 February, 2023
- Could experience clicks when enabling/disabling bypass
- Crash when recalling plugins with plugin order in chains
- Issue with rescanning for failed plugins
- Fixed a bug with interpreting float numbers and strings in OSC messages
- Added better multichannel support in the Chains. Chains will now try to set speaker configuration on the plugins (VST3/AU)
- Softube VST3 plugins now re-enabled
Release date: 15 October, 2022
- Issue with triggering cues via OSC
- UAD plugins complain about wrong sample rate
Release date: 30 August, 2022
- Duplicating AU V3 plugin inside a chain could lead to freeze
- Graphics issue in the navigator window
- Freeze when loading projects (Settings audio device) on mac with M1
Release date: 15 August, 2022
- A problem where audio would pass thru on first opening the program.
- Buzzing sound could occur when closing projects
- Increased the number of side chain channels possible in Chains
Release date: 08 August, 2022
- Freeze when loading some projects
- Problems with some AU plugins, leading to a freeze when updating snapshots and duplicating plugins
Release date: 04 August, 2022
- An issue with transport and tempo not working for plugins inside chains after project load.
Release date: 24 July, 2022
- Completely new audio engine. The new Engine should improve performance and better low latency multi-thread processing
- Improved handling of plugins with multiple busses and different channel layouts
- Fixed issues with some plugin’s GUIs crashing
- Improved Companion support
- Fixed bug related to stopping audio cues
- Navigator has colours matching the chain colours
Release date: 20 August, 2019
Release date: 28 March, 2019
- Support for Apple M1
Side note for OSX, LiveProfessor now uses a newer version of the OSX SDK. Some plugins might need updating to work with this. This means Plugin Alliance plugins will not work until PA updates.
- Chain Snapshots; Chains can have individual snapshots just like plugins. These snapshots store all settings of the plugins within the chain.
- Chains can now have up to 16 Channels.
- The Listen-bus handles mono/stereo better.
- Fixed bug in wire view
- If a plugin should crash during project load, there will now be an option to skip this on the next load.
- Fixed a crash when loading some midi devices
- Possible to select the number of channels for plugins loaded outside chains.
- On OSX, prevent app nap and try to avoid being down prioritized.
- Updates to plugin scanner
- Plugin scanner restarts if a plugin crashes.
- Changed the multithreading system, now possible to select between two modes and select the number of threads to use.
- Fixed cues not updating graphics
- Improvements to ViewSets.
- Changes related to licenses and updates.
- Crashes on windows with RME USB driver when loading projects.
- Issues with input gain
- Crashes related to view sets when loading projects
- An issue with saving companion controller
- Wrong latency displayed in plugin after changing sample rate
- Fixed Waves V12 plugins on OSX. Had to make a compromise here so the oldest Waves version that works is now 11.0.60
- Added support for Companion/Streamdeck (Thanks Romain)
- Improved OSC control
- Renaming plugins did not refresh names in the wire view
- Custom OSC trigger on each cue
- Possible to send OSC from a cue
- An issue with scaling of plugin windows on Win 10
- Disable processing did not keep gain
- Added more relative encoder modes
- Improved selection of colours in chains
- The window could be dragged in full-screen mode
- Plugin windows load at screen centre as default
- Audio mute affects input not working as it should
- OSX 10.12 is the oldest supported Mac OS
- Fixed a bug where the wrong I/O was activated.
- Fixes related to the offline-mode.
The idea is that if you have a main rig where you are connected to, lets say a USB-Interface on a mixer.
If you open the project on your laptop, without connection to the USB interface, you will enter a “offline-mode” the connections of the USB will be virtual and any changes to the selection of audio device will not be saved. Once you connect to the right audio device the project will be online and your patch will remain intact.
- Last version to support OSX 10.11
- Now possible to edit a project while the audio device is not connected
- Meters have improved performance.
- Possible to open individual plugin windows from controllers
- No longer defaults to the onboard sound device if connection lost
- Improved plugin compatibility
- Improved activation of I/O channels (speed)
- Ask to load correct audio device when loading project
- Crash when deleting several cues in the cue list in one action
- Pops and clicks when clicking on the bypass/enable buttons
- Sidechain busses are now labelled correctly in the patch view
- Fixed a crash when recalling Global Snapshot Cues, without a global snapshot
- “Audio mute affects input” option was not properly saved with project
- Listen bus was sometimes summed to mono for stereo sources
- Recalling a view set, releases the Touch’n turn feature of hardware controllers. Also closing the plugin UI will release the control.
- The order of chains in the Patch View now follow the vertical order of chains in the chain view.
- New version numbers reflecting year and release number instead of just a number.
- It is now possible to rename chains and plugins from multiple new places with in the application.
- More program commands (like menus) can be controlled via MIDI/OSC
- Crash with midi only plugins
- Added support for MP3 and FLAC in Cue Lists
- Fixed potential crash with plugin snapshots recalled from Cue Lists
- Issues with audio playback in cues, fade times, wait times etc.
- Minor UI changes in cue lists.
- Potential crash when closing plugin UI window
- Global Snapshots in cues ignores ISO settings while fading
- “Stop All” command now stops all waits, fades and audio cues
- An issue with recalling workspaces in global snapshots using cues
- Possible to use hardware encoders that send “relative midi events”
- Updated all plugin hosting frameworks.
- Comment cue would blank out during editing.
Note – this release includes 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 that where hot-fixes on osx
- Fixed bug with audio fade cues and audio playback
- Fixed crash when recalling view sets in cue lists, also global snapshots in cue lists that recall workspaces or view sets
- Fixes for OSX Mojave
- Added a checkbox in the DSP meter to show dropouts reported from the sound device.
The usual meter only shows that LiveProfessor was able to process the audio on time, the info from the sound device will show if the audio was interrupted somewhere else (like USB issues), depending on the sound device.
- Updated VST/AU Plugin framework and other 3rd-party tools
- Bugfix, an issue with cue list timers not being precise
- Added option to fade global snapshots in a cue list
- Touch’n turn feature in hardware controllers, if mapped to this, the controller will be assigned to the last plugin parameter clicked on
- Bugfix, relative controllers could set parameters beyond their normal range (in some plugins)
- When a plugin is added to a chain, recalling a global snapshot without this plugin, will not set the plugin to bypass. (old behaviour can be set in program options)
- Option in each plugin window to hide buttons and meters in order to save space on the screen
- In hardware controllers, there is now an option to copy the mapping of a plugin to all other plugins of the same type.
- Various smaller fixes and improvements.
- Possible to organize global snapshots in folders