Updated LiveProfessor 2 to “RC1”
This release adds a few features and fixes some bugs reported since last release.
- Audio Cues now have an option for stopping all other audio cues when starting, this can be used to create a «playlist-style» cue list.
- Audio Cues can now loop
- Chains now have an icon indicating the number of channels in the chain bus
- Templates no longer shows up under Recent Projects
- First cue list created in a project is now armed by default
- Renaming chains, now updates the names of plugins that have their UI-windows open.
- Fixed several issues with the plugin manager.
- Failed plugins can now be re-scanned by right clicking on them (If you forgot to put in the iLok or something)
There are still some known issues, and the complete list can be here