when load a project how can see which global snapshot is then enable ?. some other problems i get

user4711

when load a project how can see which global snapshot is then enable ?. some other problems i get

Postby user4711 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:10 pm

when a project is load and double click a global snapshot, then single click on another snapshot then the active snapshot stay highlight. but when i load a project or start LP with load last project, then there is nothing highlight.

How can i change global snapshots with a midi key ?
I wish change velocity easy simular as the modifier for transpose but a value to scale the velocity from input and a offset can do alot. so can play with diffrent velocity without the need to change the sound. Is this possible ?

I think this is easy program and help alot. formular is (inputvel*scale)+shift. I have too a korg nanopad this output no notes higher 107 even when hard press(i write korg support, they tell it is normal). so when change the scalevalue to 1.2 allow 127. or if you reduce scale to 0.7 then you can set shift value to 40. and so even if you play a note too soft it is play with a good hearable velocity.

I reorder the global snapshot names and make the global snapshot window larger. but when save the project(and load again), then window get small again and order of the names is change. How can this settings stay the same ?
nikolai

Re: when load a project how can see which global snapshot is then enable ?. some other problems i get

Postby nikolai » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:49 am

Hi
when a project is load and double click a global snapshot, then single click on another snapshot then the active snapshot stay highlight. but when i load a project or start LP with load last project, then there is nothing highlight.

This is because when you load a project it is recalled in the last state it was saved, and none of the global snapshots are loaded by default.

How can i change global snapshots with a midi key ?

http://audiostrom.com/?epkb_post_type_1=trigger-cues-using-midi

I wish change velocity easy simular as the modifier for transpose but a value to scale the velocity from input and a offset can do alot. so can play with diffrent velocity without the need to change the sound. Is this possible ?
I think this is easy program and help alot. formular is (inputvel*scale)+shift. I have too a korg nanopad this output no notes higher 107 even when hard press(i write korg support, they tell it is normal). so when change the scalevalue to 1.2 allow 127. or if you reduce scale to 0.7 then you can set shift value to 40. and so even if you play a note too soft it is play with a good hearable velocity.

Sorry, there is no built in feature like this. But maybe someone has made a plugin that can do this. Then you could just route the midi thru this plugin.

I reorder the global snapshot names and make the global snapshot window larger. but when save the project(and load again), then window get small again and order of the names is change. How can this settings stay the same ?

That is a missing feature/bug

Regards
Nikolai Bergstrøm
user4711

Re: when load a project how can see which global snapshot is then enable ?. some other problems i get

Postby user4711 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:40 pm

nikolai wrote:This is because when you load a project it is recalled in the last state it was saved, and none of the global snapshots are loaded by default.

the last view set i choose is highlight, when i load it in even if change something. Wy this can not work in same with snapshots. maybe on the global snaphots can too set the bright cyan bar show at the last active snapshot. so can see on which snapshot the settings are based.

That is a missing feature/bug

do you enhance it soon, so it work ok ?. resize of the global snapshots window can do fast, this is not big problem. The change order of the global snapshots is a very good feature, when the order stay after the reload the same
user4711

Postby user4711 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:07 pm

about the trigger key with midi keyboard. thanks, i see now the video. learn do not work. when i press learn button, there come immidiatly unknown midi message. keyboard send maybe some clock information(it have a arp). i have disable the arp, i do not know which message is send. i add with edit and it work

how can switch the time to show bar values ?. for Pre wait time, it is usefull when it can choose Pre Wait until next bar. is this plan to add or can this do ?. So when next bar come the on off(snapshot) are changed. arranger keyboards have this option too. the buttons to choose intro, verse, bridge, fill, only change on next bar. this have the advantage, that there need not press the switch key exact in time.

Return to “LiveProfessor 2”