Cue list window, follow recalled cue

MarkusSannan

Cue list window, follow recalled cue

Postby MarkusSannan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi!
I'm mainly triggering my LP2 cuelist with MIDI from my console, so during shows I'm really not touching LP2 at all.
But I would like to always see the last recalled cue in the cuelist. At the moment all my cues recall correctly, but stays hidden in the cuelist. Is it any way to get the cuelist to always scroll to the recalled cue?

-Markus.
ryan

Re: Cue list window, follow recalled cue

Postby ryan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:15 pm

I put a global snapshot in the cue. (Make sure 'Workspaces' isn't being filtered)

The cue will recall whatever you were looking at when you saved the snapshot.
nikolai

Postby nikolai » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am

Hei Markus
The cue lists auto scroll when using the "Go" commands, but not when using individual triggers.
I kind of looked to Qlab for this behavior, as the list would jump around when people use multiple triggers on a keyboard or similar.
So what do you think would be best; an option to make the cue list auto scroll to the triggered cue, or a large text area in a fixed place (like under the toolbar) that shows the last fired cue?
MarkusSannan

Postby MarkusSannan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Hi Nikolai.
What you're saying is making sense, and to be honest I would love to see both of your options implemented :)

It would be great to have an option to enable/disable "cuelist follow scroll", and to always see what the last recalled cue is (and maybe the next cue in the list) regardless of what window-mode you're in.

I'm so glad to see that the developers behind this great software are so in touch with the users. Kudos!

-Markus.
nikolai

Postby nikolai » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Hi
In the latest release there is now a new field, displaying active and next cue, in the tool bar at the top of the main window.

Return to “LiveProfessor 2”