Finally, here is a beta version for 2.1.2
http://audiostrom.com/liveprofessor/dow ... essor2.dmg
http://audiostrom.com/liveprofessor/dow ... in-x64.msi
http://audiostrom.com/liveprofessor/dow ... in-x86.msi
And here are the changes:
- Improvements to OSC commands
- Audio routing popup menu would show wrong IO names
- Improved bus names and IO names in audio patch
- MIDI panic command is back
- Added command to jump to the first cue and set it as “next”
- Program is running with even higher system priority, to get rid of some dropouts
- Option to turn on more threads in Audio & Midi setting. This function will use more cores, but does not necessarily improve very low latency performance. Depends on system.
- Plugins loaded outside chains would default to mono. Now defaults to max io count.
- Enabled audio inputs and outputs are now properly saved with the project.
- Added option to save/load the enabled/disabled audio channels to / from a file
- Fixed bug with controllers and MIDI channels
- Fixed issues with Program Change messages and controller buttons
- Added zoom in/out buttons to the Wire View (Also possible to set keyboard shortcut)Made some
- changes to the Step Up and Step Down commands in the cue list to make them work
even if nothing is selected.
- Updated third party frameworks
- Had to drop support for Windows XP (sorry)