Ideas, bug reports, tips & trix
anwaypasible

1.20 beta problem

Postby anwaypasible » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:31 am

I went here..
http://www.fluxhome.com/products/freewares/stereotool
downloaded the plugin.

installed it

tried to load the directory in liveprofessor and it crashes each time.

using the 32bit version .. fresh install of windows 7 home premium too.
nature.. time.. and patience are the three great healers
nikolai

Re: 1.20 beta problem

Postby nikolai » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi
Is this problem only related to the 1.2.0 Beta, I mean does it work in the 1.1.3 Version?
anwaypasible

Re: 1.20 beta problem

Postby anwaypasible » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:16 am

it does it in 1.1.3 too

well.. after installing the program, because all I had on the fresh operating system was the beta version.

I used the saved file from 1.2.0 beta to load up the vst plugin in 1.1.3
I figure that could have something to do with it.

I've got another problem that I've seen from both 1.2.0 and 1.1.3
..the problem is also on two different computers

I've been needing to reset the audio driver a lot lately.
I never had to before, and then one day it started and it hasn't stopped occurring commonly since.
I don't see anything that seems to trigger it, but the audio will start to crackle and it goes away after the driver is reset.
has been happening with the old asio4all driver as well as the newly released version (something you might not of known about).

I've got the samples on that thing set to 2048 .. supposed to be the least amount of glitches.
I look in virtual audio cable's control panel and it says no, not the problem .. based on the number of underflows & overflows there isn't a problem there.

I installed this operating system and went straight to internet explorer 11 ..
for whatever reason, I'm able to use the audio processing with Netflix now (something I wasn't able to do before)
I can use the audio processing while playing video games now too, again something I wasn't able to do before.

but like I said, the hiccups of the audio driver needing reset due to crackles still exists.

I took out that plugin, tried to scan the folder again and it worked without a problem (tried it in 1.1.3).

I can always find another plugin to use, but if people download the file and use the plugin themselves.. then that does suggest a problem with liveprofessor not being able to use the plugin too.

I'm actually more worried about the audio starting to crash regardless of what I'm doing.. to say, the pc might be close to idle other than streaming some music when it happens.
nature.. time.. and patience are the three great healers

Return to “LiveProfessor 1”